“I want to clear your name. I have tried over 100 cases to verdict. I’m in courtrooms in Bexar County every day fighting for my clients. Prosecutors and Judges know my reputation – I’m not afraid to fight for you and get you your day in court. I have had cases dismissed the day of trial and yours could be next! I know how to approach the right people to get the best possible results.”
DWI, Possession, Speeding, Traffic Tickets, Warrants, Domestic Violence, Theft, Assault, Prostitution
“Sometimes, we just want to put an embarrassing situation behind us. If you need to keep your job or integrity, I can provide a confidential case review and help explain your options. Here are a few questions we’ll help you answer:
- Are you eligible for Pre-trial Diversion?
- Is deferred adjudication the right choice for you?
- Can you have your charge reduced from DWI to obstruction of a highway?
- What can you do to get the charge reduced?
- Can I get a 12.44 reduction?
In the past decade of practicing criminal law, I have seen hundreds, if not thousands of cases. I’ve reviewed them as a prosecutor and as a criminal defense attorney. I’ve seen good traffic stops, and a bunch of bad ones. Let’s look at the case from the beginning and see if the police did THEIR job.
- Did the officer articulate the reason for the stop correctly?
- Were you detained legally?
- Was the search justified?
- Are they missing key pieces of evidence?
- Most importantly, can they prove the case beyond a reasonable doubt?
Even if YOU feel THEY have a strong case, contact me! I will do a free confidential case review and work with you to find solutions YOU DIDN’T EVEN KNOW YOU HAD!